- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investment property? Income helper? The choice is yours! The main floor has a smart and spacious layout with modern paint colors. The white kitchen cabinets have ample space for all your storage needs. The dining area is perfect for a 4 or 6 person table. 3 bedrooms and a bright full bathroom complete this level. The basement can be accessed through the SEPARATE ENTRANCE and leads you to an open concept space with a SECOND KITCHEN. The white cabinets and modern color scheme continue down here as well. The income potential abounds with 2 bedrooms with new vinyl egress windows, a nice full bath plus a den! Outside you'll find a single car garage plus room to park 2 additional cars. Conveniently located close to Londonderry mall and the fitness and leisure center.
Courtesy of Simon Schellenberg
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate