- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Outstanding in Oliver! Are you looking to move into one of Edmonton is most desirable communities? Just four steps out your front door and you're in the river valley, or hop on your bike and in a minute or two you'll be basking in all the glory that the new Brewery district has to offer. This very well maintained, bright and sunny condo boasts parquet flooring - giving the unit a vintage feel. One large bedroom that can fit a king size bed and more. Fully complete with a large balcony, titled underground parking stall, in a concrete building. The building is in great shape and well managed, has a wonderful gym, and there is a mom and pop pizza shop in the lobby! DID SOMEBODY SAY FREE PIZZA? Sellers will buy your first few pies from "Grandma's Pizza" as a house warming gift! ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED IN CONDO FEES!
Courtesy of Nichola Elise Ryhanen
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City