- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investor Alert! Cozy single detached house situated in the excellent location in the community of Allendale. Only minutes to U of A School/Hospital/Shopping Centre/White Ave, the list goes on...Features total 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & double detached garage. Main floor living room with hardwood floorings, 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. Side door entrance to Fully finished basement with 2 additional bedrooms, bathroom , laundry area and utility room with 100 amp electric panel. Yard is landscaped & fenced. Don't miss out this great opportunity!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wendy Lam
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite