- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This brand new home "Whistler" model 2 storey home boasts 1600 square feet of finished living space on 2 levels & is located in the subdivision of Granville. With a modern elevation design that include upgraded garage doors. It has a total of 3 bdrs, bonus room, 2 & half baths. The staircase leads you to the upper level where you find the large MB w/ walk-in closets & an ensuite that is spa-like with soaker tub, separate shower & quartz countertops. The 4 pc bath &bonus room fill out the rest of the upstairs area. On the open concept main floor we find 9 ' ceilings,hardwood floor & many windows that give the home lots of natural light. Beautiful kitchen w/ large island, granite countertops,walk through pantry&top of the line stainless steel appliances. Dining area features large windows overlooking landscaped yard.In the FR there is a gas fireplace &oversized windows. Completing the main level is a powder room. Additional fixtures include a very inviting front entrance and double att.Garage.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Elizabeth Cwik
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty