- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Hamptons executive living at its finest! Almost 4,000 sqft of finished living space, 3+1 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms gives your family room to move. This home has lots of extras: oversized island, gas cooktop, premium wall oven, granite counters throughout, beautiful scratch/dent resistant tiger wood floors, 4 zone sound system, gas fireplace, 2nd floor balcony, and 9 foot ceilings in the basement. The oversized south facing windows and central staircase allow natural light to stream in. The outside features are just as attractive: a stamped concrete pad leads to a triple garage that easily fits a full size truck plus toys. The large deck, patio, retaining wall, and perennial flowers means time spent enjoying your yard rather than maintaining it. The big shed is perfect for your outdoor furniture/supplies. This community boasts great walking trails, playgrounds, schools, lakes and amenities. Whitemud Drive and the Henday are just a few minutes away making your commute easy. This is the one!
Courtesy of Stephen Koehn
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City