- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to this cute, 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath, bi-level style, end unit, townhouse condo in Willow Court in west Edmonton’s Lymburn community. Offering a total of 1,148sqft of developed living space, this unit has been updated with newer laminate flooring, carpet, linoleum, baseboards, kitchen cabinets, and exterior door. The upper level has dark laminate flooring in living/ dining area with large windows and a wood-burning fireplace. The kitchen is spacious with black appliances and white cabinets and offers a nice-sized pantry. A bedroom and a 2-piece bath complete the upper level layout. The lower level hosts two generous-sized bedrooms including the master, a full 4-piece main bathroom, the laundry room, and provides an abundance of storage. This unit has a fenced yard and is tucked away from the hustle and bustle but still walkable close to shopping, transit, and quick freeway access. Come home!
Courtesy of Craig Pilgrim
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite