- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT SPACE & GREAT LOCATION! Top floor corner unit means no noise from neighbours above you. This home has 3 BEDROOMS plus 2 baths has nearly 1,200 sq ft of living space! The bright and spacious living room opens to a generous balcony. Enjoy large family gatherings in the accommodating dining area with convenient pass-through galley kitchen. Master has walk-through closet and 4pc bath and there is plenty of space in the other 2 bedrooms. Storage room has shelving and in-suite laundry. Easy walk to Restaurants, Coffee shops, Grocery Stores, YMCA, schools etc. Great location with easy access to the Anthony Henday Drive and within biking distance to CFB Edmonton. All appliances stay, this home is "turn-key"Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Bruce MacPherson
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate