- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Cottages at Central Park boasts this immaculate half duplex, beautifully upgraded with stainless appliances, maple cabinetry, ceramic tile, modern paint tones, dining area, good size family room. Three spacious bedrooms upstairs, master hosts walk-in closet plus full en-suite. Basement fully developed with bright/open recreation room, laundry room plus plenty of storage. (rough in bathroom). The back yard nicely landscaped, fenced complemented with large patio. Home comes with A/C for our warm summer days, front attached garage, quiet location.