- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beyond its magnificent windows and perennially endearing curb appeal, the Bently's interior floor plan has been diligently space engineered to provide intuitive gathering spaces and perfectly proportioned bedrooms for the whole family. Entering through this home's large garage, the lucky homeowners will appreciate plenty of storage space and a convenient powder room with privacy from the main entertaining spaces. From the two-storey front foyer, impressed guests pass an elegant study on their way to the open concept kitchen, living and dining spaces. Natural light floods in from breathtaking windows spanning the home's rear wall. Upstairs, the family lounge is warm but impressive, boasting vaulted ceilings and this home's signature overindulgent windows. No luxury is spared in the owner's quarters, where you'll find an ensuite with separate tub and walk in shower as well as a chic dressing room. Three upstairs bedrooms, a stylish bathroom and opportunely located upstairs laundry complete this level.
Courtesy of Ron Dickson
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada