- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Mint home in the Orchards of Ellerslie. Very Open and Bright! Convenient Kitchen with Walk in Pantry includes All Appliances. Spacious Eating Area. Living Room with Easy Access to the Back Yard. Also a Flex Room on main which could be used as a Den, Office or Play Area. Upper Level with 3 Bedrooms and Laundry. Master with Private Ensuite and Walk in Closet. Childrens Room with Built in Book Cases. Lower Level Totally Finished with a Second Kitchen, Bedroom, Den, Full Bath and Storage Area. Great Nanny Suite! South Back Yard with Unique Patio and Double Garage. Great Location Near New Sports Club House with Playground, Spray Park, Hockey Rink and Tennis Courts. Easy Access to All Amenities. Quick Possession Available!
Courtesy of Norma Fersovich
Brokerage: Norma Fersovich Real Estate