- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRIME ORMSBY PLACE TOWNHOME BACKING ONTO GLORIOUS GREENSPACE! WONDERFULLY Renovated 3 Bedroom Home is SUNNY and SPACIOUS with FULLY RENOVATED Kitchen Including Built in Dishwasher and Pantry! Functional Galley Style with Stainless Fridge and Stove - Tons of Cabinet and Countertop Space! Large Living and Diningroom with Large Patio Door Leading out to PRIVATE YARD with View of the Greenspace/Park/Hill Behind the House! Upper Level with New Carpet (2016), Renovated Bathroom, and THREE Bedrooms! Complex Features Updated Siding, Windows, and Fencing! Basement is a Great Rec Room and Storage Space. Fantastic West End Location Close to Shopping, Schools, Public Transit and Great Access Anywhere in the City with Whitemud and Anthony Henday! Just MOVE IN!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ricky Hill
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre