- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to a 2 storey smoke/pet free home built in the heart of Rutherford Heights. Main floor features a roomy front entrance with a large walk-in closet. This alluring home presents hardwood floors, crown molding with a brilliant stairwell and railings. Your open-concept kitchen offers an abundance of cabinet/counter space, corner pantry and an island with a eat-up bar. Head down to the carpeted finished basement with another walk-in closet for addition space. Head upstairs to the spacious bonus room with a vaulted ceiling as well as many windows providing natural light. Three sizable bedrooms including a large master suite with a walk-in closet and 5 piece en-suite. Located in Rutherford, this home is in walking distance to schools, minutes away from a shopping center and other grocery stores. Close to Anthony Henday and Hwy 2.This quiet neighborhood is perfect for you!Brochure
Courtesy of Som Sitthammavong
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network