- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This beautifully designed East Facing 2011 build 1822 Sq. ft, 2 storey home has 3 Bed, 2 1/2 Bath with double attached garage. This gorgeous home offers spacious & bright entry. Pass the formal living room, on your path to the gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, island, plenty of cabinetry & corner pantry. The dining area overlooks the backyard with deck! With the open concept, you have direct access to the bright family room. 2pc bath & laundry room complete this level. The 2nd level features the large bonus room with ample windows and vaulted ceilings. Spacious master w/ensuite including tub & standing Shower. 2 additional good-sized bedrooms & full bath complete the upper level. Basement is unspoiled and awaiting your personal touch. You will see nothing but pride of ownership in this home! Walking distance to ETS, Shopping mall & Schools. Priced to sell!Brochure
Courtesy of Kaylie Cole
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network