- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live close to shopping, restaurants, buses, close to the Blackmud ravine, schools, future LRT, ellerslie road, close to the new overpass! This beautiful and cozy 3 Bedroom plus den, 2.5 bath home will make you proud to call it home. Granite counters, laminate and tile flooring, walk-thru pantry, a cozy fireplace, upstairs walk-in laundry!, high efficiency furnace and triple pane windows. This home also comes with a double front attached garage! and painted basement floor. It has everything you want! Close to shopping and future school. $3000 appliance allowance included! Buy with confidence. Built by Rohit. Actual property may slightly differ from photos. Buy with confidence. Built by Rohit. BUILDER BLACK FRIDAY PROMO ON NOW UNTIL DECEMBER 1ST!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of George Fahmy
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty