- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This renovated bungalow located in a quiet CUL-DE-SAC in GLASTONBURY. Main floor features large living room, open kitchen concept with OAK cabinets and QUARTZ counter top, overlooking the eating area. and leading to the SE facing backyard with a NEW PAINTED deck. There are 2 nice sized bedroom with a 4 piece full bath. Brand NEW professional finished with FAMILY ROOM, OPEN DEN, EXTRA bedroom with huge walk in closet, full bath with TITLED shower. Finished basement Permit issued from CITY OF EDMONTON. High End laminate floor throughout the house, new paint throughout the house. New light fixtures with LED light. Walking distance to POND & PARK. Close to PUBLIC TRANSIT, COSTCO, SHOPPING and all amenities. Easy access to ANTHONY HENDAY and WHITEMUD freeway.
Courtesy of Patrick Au
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty