- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
***Seller is offering buyers $1000 incentive if an offer is written by August 15 2018! *** Welcome to Brintnell! This gorgeous 2 storey home comes fully finished with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and double car garage. The main floor features ceramic tile throughout the main floor, cozy living room, dinette and a large island kitchen with beautiful cabinetry with tons of storage. Upstairs are your 3 bedrooms, including spacious master bedroom with 4 piece en-suite, and the main bath. The basement is complete with a family room, stunning laminate flooring, 4th bedroom and a 4 piece bath. Outside, you can enjoy bbq's on the sunny south facing, back deck in the large fenced in yard and the double detached garage. If that wasn't enough, you are minutes to the new park & spray park, shopping, dining, public transportation and access to the Anthony Henday. Don't miss out!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kaelyn Kowalchuk
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite