- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
INVESTORS ALERT: Welcome to Allendale this 3+3 Bedroom Bungalow is now available. Upon entry into the house there is a convenient closet and pantry space. The living has a huge window to allow plenty of natural light and carpet on the floor. Dining room has original hardwood and another big window. Kitchen features white cabinets, lino flooring and a tile back splash. Fridge stove and dish washer all in working order. Basement has 3 large bedrooms, family room and bathroom. Side entrance to the house for easy access to the basement. Home is in original condition with lots of potential. This one wont last long schedule your showing today.
Courtesy of Peter Wade
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro