- Building Type:
- Detached Condo
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spectacular fully developed detached bungalow condo in the exclusive Touchmark at Wedgewood. The covered entry leads to approx 2000 sq ft on the main floor. This open design home offers the ultimate living space. A large great room has a beautiful feature wall of a gas fireplace & there is a good size dining room. The stunning kitchen has granite counters, a large island with eating bar & lots of gorgeous cabinets. The nook offers casual dining with a door leading to the covered patio. This home features two bedrooms & a den or third bedroom on the main floor. The large master bedroom suite has a walk-in closet & four piece ensuite. Downstairs you'll find a gigantic family room, bedroom, full bathroom & loads of space for storage. The laundry room is on the main floor & a door leads directly into the double garage. Small pets are allowed with Board approval & the minimum age is 55+. Lots of amenities are available in the complex including a guest suite, dining room, housekeeping & transportation. Perfect!Brochure
|Sunday, July 22||12-2 pm|
Julian Szklarz at 780-907-2727
Courtesy of Julian Szklarz
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty