- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RARE FIND! Where do you find an extremely well cared for half duplex with a yard that you could hold an Eskimo’s practice in? 3634-9 ST NW is the answer! This 1480 sq ft 2 storey offers a great room concept including a terrific island kitchen open to the living room, a spacious nook, a 2 pce bathroom, and lots of storage. Upstairs you will find a separate laundry room, 2 spacious kids bedrooms, a large master retreat with 2 closets and a 4 piece ensuite. Perfect for the young, growing family or those of you with a professional football team ?Virtual Tour
|Saturday, April 21||2-4 pm|
Kent Clark at 780-239-4489
Courtesy of Kent Clark
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals