- Building Type:
- Single Wide Mobile Home
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SPARKLING CLEAN ... IMMACULATE & PRISTINE CONDITION No Smoking & No Pet Home located in a quiet neighbourhood! Gardener's paradise & songbird haven with towering aspen trees, edible berry bushes, perennials and vegetable garden boxes for your enjoyment - as this home has one of the most gorgeous yards in the whole park! Upon entering if you turn to your right you will find 2 good size bedrooms & 4 piece bathroom. Turn to your left and take in the open concept home with spacious living room with large window for plenty of natural light, huge kitchen with an abundant amount of cupboards & counter tops, along with dining area surrounded by windows. Around the corner is the laundry room, pantry & sprawling master bedroom with double closet, showcasing french doors leading to the spa like ensuite with corner jacuzzi tub and corner shower. This home is perfectly located close to shopping, major routes and all amenities . The Maple Ridge Park has playgrounds, club house, gas station & on bus routes!
Courtesy of Tara Kennedy
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire