- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Move In Ready Upgraded Townhouse- Low Condo Fee's! Best Priced For All Comparable Units In Neighborhood! 3-bedroom, 1.5 bath great, in suite laundry and freshly upgraded. Fantastic for the first time home buyer. Upgrades include: Upgraded kitchen cabinets, counter tops, porcelain flooring, new stainless steel kitchen appliances, dishwasher, washer dryer, light fixtures, closet doors, baseboards and fully painted. Fantastic location with immediate access to transit, 5 min to groceries, gas, restaurants, YMCA, parks and more. Do not wait, upgrades finished, price adjusted for first come first serve. This will not last long, don't miss this property. Very well managed building with healthy reserve fund$.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Leanna Martens
Brokerage: Logic Realty