- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRICE TO SELL - Location, Location, Location! Situated across from a GREENBELT on a quiet street in highly desirable Royal Gardens! Walking distance to many schools from K-12 including top ranked Richard Secord, Vernon Barford and Harry Ainlay; Steps to Confederation Recreation Centre and minutes to Southgate LRT and UofA. New paved bike trail ridding to Southgate! This well laid-out bungalow boasts 3+2 bedroom, 3 full bath with a finished basement. Spacious living room has a large window with a fantastic open view of the greenbelt and brand new laminate flooring. Kitchen boasts newer appliances and beautiful backsplash. 3 good sized bedroom has newer carpet. Fully finished basement comes with a large recreation room, 2 more bdrm (one has a 3 pc ensuite), a den/office and storage room. Fresh paint throughout. Large 52’X123’ lot with a south facing backyard. Double detached garage.