- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This home is absolutely stunning, as that is the only way to describe this custom-built, 1779 sq ft bungalow in the exclusive neighborhood of Castlebrook. One paragraph cannot possibly do justice to this home, but let's start with the basics: there are 4 bedrooms (2 up, 2 down), a fully finished basement, triple garage and a landscaped yard with a no-maintenance deck and a hot tub. Some of the other upgrades about this home are high-tech and high end, from the 10 and 12 foot ceilings, to the espresso-stained maple hardwood and maple baseboards and trim. The gourmet kitchen features granite counter tops, glass tile back splash and deluxe stainless steel appliances. The master suite has a gas fireplace and a spa-like ensuite with an over sized shower and an air jet tub with heated back rests! There is an 8-zone temperature control system, in-floor heating, and an advanced boiler system... And this has only scratched the surface. This one must be seen to be appreciated.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wally Karout
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty