- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A BEAUTIFUL 2 STOREY HOME WITH 3 BEDS, 3 BATHS THAT BACKS GREEN SPACE AND A PARK! This well kept home is located in Chappelle Gardens on a quiet crescent that is walking distance to schools, parks, trails and the much sought after community Home Owners Association facilities. These include a spray park, hockey rink and leisure centre. This well laid out home has a main floor den, laundry area, large kitchen with s.s. appliances and a living room with a 2 storey vault. The kitchen features an abundance of cabinets, granite counters with a raised eating bar and corner pantry. Upstairs is home to a bonus room and 3 bedrooms, all generous in size. The master features a walk in closet and 4pce en suite with jetted tub, glass shower and a make up desk! With almost 2000 sqft and the ability to finish the basement, your family can grow into this home. Watch your kids play in the massive park/field from your kitchen and get ready to call this house home!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Adam Dirksen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre