- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this Jayman Built exquisite 2 storey home features unsurpassed craftsmanship with customer design, located in the prestigious Ambleside. A open to above foyer welcomes you home. Wider hallway leads you to the huge living room. Elegant formal dining room or flex room. Chef's dream kitchen with huge island is open to the living room, offering lots of space, SS appliances & tons of cabinets to practice your culinary skills. Upstairs you will find a huge bright south facing bonus room with lots of sunshine, a loft, 3 large bedrooms, & 2 full baths. Master bedroom with French double door features a walk in closet and a large 5 piece ensuite. Fully finished basement with family room, bedroom, flex room and the 3rd full bath. Outside you will find double layer deck with fully fenced and landscaped yard, great for any summer entertain. This lovely home close to shopping, schools, parks, transportation, river valley, south common and Anthony Henday. Don't miss out on this perfect family home!