- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
"Amazing property in Forest Heights for single family, income property, home-based business, or any combination! Don't miss this opportunity! This 800 sq ft bungalow has loads of upgrades and huge revenue opportunity with its bsmt potential and THREE UNITS in detached garage! Main floor features new kitchen with Fr door opening to split-level deck, liv rm, 2 bdrm and new 4pc bath. Separate side entrance to bsmt offers income potential with kitchen, fam rm, bdrm and 3pc bath. Upgrades include ceramic tile, sliding door pantry, vinyl windows, exterior insulation, siding, doors, sidewalk, electrical, PEX plumbing, and hot water tank! The detached garage has revenue opp. as well with 3 heated, finished units! 2x6 framing, 9' ceilings and 7'9" door heights for added clearance, with floors sloped to drains. Finished loft with separate side entrance! Treed, fenced, great location! Walk to schools, river valley, spray park, playgrounds, golf course! Public transit direct to downtown and other key locations!"Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Peter Jonkman
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty