- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
THIS IS THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! In a safe/quiet crescent location, this 3+2 bedroom Bi-Level with a finished basement was CUSTOM BUILT for these original owners and provides over 2,000 sq.ft. of quality family living. The open plan with it's numerous windows and vaulted ceilings creates a true feeling of space the moment you enter! Main floor highlights include a large kitchen with generous eating nook, 3 spacious bedrooms, a big bathroom with a relaxing soaker tub & separate shower, newer hardwood, and an impressive stair case at the front entrance. The lower level features 2 additional bedrooms, another large 4 piece bathroom, a spacious rec. room with gas fireplace PLUS south & west facing windows that flood the basement with natural light! Recent upgrades include the furnace('16), hot water tank and shingles('16) & the large pie-shaped yard is SOUTH-WEST FACING with a 2 TIER deck. With easy access to the Henday Frwy, and close to schools, shopping, & transit...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR NEW HOME!
Courtesy of Darrell Zapernick
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty