- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 5 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located in a safe, quiet, kid-friendly cul-de-sac, this bright and spacious 5-level split is ready to make your own with some TLC! With over 2000 sq. ft. of living space, 5 bedrooms and a den, living room and family room, plus big laundry and storage rooms, it's an ideal family home. The large, private pie shaped lot has fruit trees, bushes and space to grow whatever you choose. In the convenient area of Ormsby Place you are minutes from the Whitemud, West Edmonton Mall, the Anthony Henday. Schools, buses, YMCA, churches, restaurants and Callingwood shopping centre are all close to your new home!
Courtesy of Loral Walker
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited