- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This immaculate 1084 SF bungalow offers a total of 5 bedrooms (3 up/2 down) and 2.5 baths (2 up/half down)! Located just two blocks away from the Lymburn School, it’s the perfect home for a growing family, or could be your income property. The large master bedroom boasts a completely renovated 3-pc ensuite with all new fixtures. The open concept kitchen and spacious living/dining area are great for entertaining, while the west facing bay window brings the sunlight in. Being a corner lot, this property is permitted to build a detached double garage, or even a garage suite. A large patio and a veggie garden complete the fully landscaped yard. This house has been well maintained over the years with newer windows, hot water tank and roof shingles. Don’t miss out!
Courtesy of Fan Yang
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty