- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TERRIFIC FAMILY HOME IN DESIRABLE CARLTON! This bi level, half duplex is spacious, bright and modern with lots of natural light. You are greeted by a large entry way with high ceilings and feature window above the doorway. The upper level showcases a big dining area, the kitchen has lots of counter space, large island with raised breakfast bar, plenty of quality cabinets and walk-in pantry with glass door. The living room is large and sunny with access to the deck. There is also a cozy office/computer area and 2 piece bathroom with stylish fixtures and fittings. The lower level has nice large windows, three generous bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom and laundry area. The attractive exterior has stone accents, single attached garage and a huge yard with a raised deck! Ideally located close to major shopping, banks and quick access to the Anthony Hendy – a super home at a great price!
Courtesy of Bashar Ramahi
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite