- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Charlesworth, a beautiful, safe, and quiet south side community. Greeted by a front porch, this 2 storey home provides a bright open concept plan. Offering a cozy triple sided gas fireplace, hardwood and ceramic floors, cappuccino colored maple kitchen cabinets, numerous windows and a powder room all on the main floor. Upstairs you'll find three well sized bedrooms, a 4 piece main bathroom, 4 piece en suite, and a full laundry room with shelving for your convenience. If extra space is or will be required, the large and perfectly placed windows in the basement will allow you to design two additional bedrooms. A great outdoor entertaining space, featuring a fully fenced, landscaped, west facing backyard with a gorgeous two tiered deck and privacy wall. With a detached, double oversized, and insulated garage (22x20), off the back alley, you'll be sure to fall in love with this single family home!