- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. This excellent family home located on a cul-de-sac has it all. Open concept main floor with full kitchen, pantry, 2pc bath, living room and laundry room with clothes folding shelf. Hardwood on floors and stairs. The upstairs has a beautiful bonus room with corner fireplace and custom built in shelving unit. Large master bedroom with walk in closet and en-suite with over-sized shower, two additional bedrooms and a 4 pc main bath completes the upstairs. The basement is completely finished with a family room, large bedroom and a full bathroom containing a large jetted tub and separate shower. Newer furnace and over-sized hot water tank. Central Air Conditioning. Double car garage is insulated and dry-walled with built in storage shelves. Completely landscaped and fenced back yard, New Deck, Fire-pit. School just around the corner, close to shopping, Transportation routes and the International Airport. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.
Courtesy of Roy Smith
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive