- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great value & shows really well! South Edmonton location close to shopping, bus service, airport & Anthony Henday access. 1908 sq ft + FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT with 2 additional bedrooms, bathroom & family room. Spacious 2 storey foyer with open metal railing to upper floor. 9’ ceilings let in plenty of light + granite counter tops throughout the home, upgraded light fixtures & plumbing fixtures, neutral flooring and design choices. Engineered hardwood flooring in great room which is warmed by gas fireplace. Kitchen has plenty of cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and walk in pantry + sunny dining area accented by tray ceiling design. Deluxe ensuite with jetted soaker tub & large size kid’s bedrooms. Upper bonus room is great for evening movie nights or additional play area. Convenient main floor laundry & dry walled insulated garage. And if you have family coming to stay the basement finishing is perfect! This house is the full package and ready for quick possession, with no work to do - just move in!
Courtesy of Rhonda Navratil
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City