- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this corner 3 bedroom attached home nestled in Allard. NO CONDO FEES! make this home perfect for any home buyer. Entering the home we have a spacious living room with a built in fireplace. The kitchen offers ample cabinet and granite counter top space including a large island and included upgraded stainless steel appliances. The kitchen looks on to the nook area and back yard. The back yard has a built deck and a double detached garage. The upper floor offers 3 large bedrooms with the maser offering a full en suite and a huge walk in closet. The upper floor also has a bonus room area. Every upgrade in this home from flooring and light fixtures to upgraded appliances and granite counter tops. Make this home yours!