- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located in a quiet area of South Terwillegar this condo is value plus - Low condo fees include heat, water & parking, affordable taxes and great condition in a well-run condo association. The impressive lobby cheers you on your way to your well-cared for home. Elevator or stairs, it's a quick trip to home. Enter the spacious great room with the bright sliding doors to your deck, complete with a natural gas hookup for your BBQ. The open kitchen has terrific storage and a breakfast bar for quick mornings. Stainless steel appliances. Neutral colours let you feature whatever colour you wish. Soak in the deep tub to relax and the bedroom has no problem with a king sized bed. Just off the Henday, close to the Whitemud and minutes to Windermere shopping and fast to the airport. Can living affordably really be this good? Yes, it can!
Courtesy of Jean Sills
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty