- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Growing family? This Beacon Heights Bungalow With 4 BEDROOMS, 2 FULLY RENOVATED bathrooms, and an addition overlooking a SPACIOUS BACKYARD, this property boasts plenty of room to call home. It is situated in a QUIET NEIGHBOURHOOD and has undergone several recent updates. The NEW FURNACE AND HOT WATER TANK, flooring, counter tops, doors, paint, and NEW SHINGLES will allow you to MOVE RIGHT IN with ease and confidence.
Courtesy of Damon Enns
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre