- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great bang for your buck in Rutherford, have your own HOUSE for the same price as a duplex, double garage, high efficiency furnace (low bills) lots of space from neighbors because of pie shape lot. 5 min walk to New library, superstore, restaurants and more. This meticulously well cared for home demonstrates pride of home ownership and shows 10/10. As you enter the home you are welcomed by an inviting front living room with gas fireplace and loads of natural light. Open concept provides great kitchen work space with island and dining area. Taking you upstairs are 3 good size bedrooms, 5 piece bathroom with soaker tub. Master with walk in closet. The finished basement is perfect for entertaining and features a large sound proofed, surround sound wired rec room, Additional 4 piece bathroom with heated Tile floor and has shelving for storage in mechanical room. , Large Yard offers Shed, outdoor hot and cold water, and additional RV parking for the travel trailer. Perfect Location SW Facing Deck.
Courtesy of Mark Stratton
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre