- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRICED TO SELL! Don't miss this exceptional buy located in the sought after community of The HARDY’S POINT in city's Westside! This BEAUTIFUL HOME is Fully Finished w/luxury living space on all levels & it is loaded with many upgrades. Main flr of this lavish home features 9' ceiling, ceramic tile/gleaming hardwd, designer STYLISH kitchen W/GRANITE COUNTERTOP, eating bar, huge walk-in pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances & Espresso color cabinets. Spacious living & dining rm w/a marvellous fireplace & tall windows. Upper flr laundry, spacious bonus rm, 3 large bedrms, & 5 piece master ensuite w/Jacuzzi & walk-in closet w/organiser. The lower level is completed w/custom SAUNA for your enjoyment, large rec room with a WET BAR, spacious bedrm & a Full 4 piece bath. Sunny west facing backyard, close to community lake with walkway, bike path, trans. & great access routes to Henday & Whitemud. Only a few blocks away frm Bessie Nichols & Sister Annata schools. STOP WAITING, START LIVING!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sid Yar
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence