- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WALK OUT BASEMENT ONTO POND. This stunning home has everything. The first thing you will notice as you walk up the concrete steps, is that this home exudes quality. As you enter the foyer you are cascaded with light from the full wall of windows overlooking the pond. The great room design is both functional and elegant, with a huge kitchen (complete with walk through pantry), living room, dining room and beautiful deck, again overlooking the private back yard and pond. The master bedroom has a full ensuite complete with a double shower and soaker tub. This level is graced with two more ample bedrooms, laundry room and large bonus room. On the lower level there are two more bedrooms, a family room and an exercise area. The most outstanding feature of this level is the full walk out basement. You will love sitting on the covered patio during summer thunderstorms, or sitting around the fire on warm summer evenings with a few friends in this professionally landscaped, private back yard.
Courtesy of Shane McCarthy
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite