- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Are you ready for this beautifully kept apartment condo in the heart of Terwillegar! This original owner 2 bedroom 2 bathroom TOP floor unit is sure to impress! It is move in ready with its beautiful colour palette and amazing view off the balcony over looking the calming greenery. The master bedroom is large enough to accommodate a king size bed and has a 3 piece ensuite and his and her closets. The second bedroom is another great size and off of that is another 4 piece bathroom. The large dining area can allow for a nice size table for entertaining guests and a great kitchen that opens up onto it. The bright living room off the kitchen over looks the outdoors and green space! and lets in ample sunlight. And if this home isn't fantastic enough it even comes with in suite laundry! There is a titled underground parking stall, a work out room, and lots of available guest parking for your visitors. ALSO MORE ADDITIONAL parking visible from unit! This home shows a 10/10 (Pets allowed with board approval)
Courtesy of Shannon Ferry
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters