- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 2 Bedroom Executive Bungalow In The Estates Of Donsdale Features A Smart Open Plan. It Has Vaulted Ceilings That Soar Over A Spacious Central Living Room With Gas Corner Fireplace And The Large Eat-In Kitchen With New Appliances And New Granite Counter Tops Not Only In Kitchen But In The Bathrooms Throughout . The Formal Dining Room Currently Used As An Office Has A Big Bay Window With Lots Of Light. Relax In Your Master Suite with Gas Fireplace And Oversized Shower And Jetted Soaker Tub. A Second Bedroom And Main-Floor Laundry Complete This Level. Large Double Detached Garage Is Heated And Insulated With Hot And Cold Water Taps. Backyard Is Large And Private With A Large Deck Just Off The Kitchen With Natural Gas line Hookup for Your BBQ. Short Walking Distance To The River Valley And Oleskiw Park As Well As Convenient Access To Whitemud And Anthony Henday Freeways.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Michael Currie
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate