- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
UPGRADED CONDO At Golf Course. Rare Find: 2 TITLED UNDERGROUND PARKING stalls & ample Visitor Parking! Stately building reminiscent of mountain lodge has: grand courtyard, ROOFTOP TERRACE (golf course/city VIEW), 2 elevators, video surveillance, keyless entry, sprinkler system. Suite: 1 bedroom + den with attached desk/ wall bed, A/C, in-floor heat, high ceiling, laundry in the suite, storage locker near elevator. Bedroom: walk-through closet, spacious cheater ensuite (soaker tub, separate shower). Living/Kitchen/Dining: bright & open, patio access with greens view,BBQ hookup. Amenities: hot tub, sauna, fitness room, theatre room, 2 car wash bays, party/games room (full kitchen, BBQ patio, pool table). Near: parks, banks, restaurants, pharmacies, clinics, salons, shopping, grocery, gas, transit (park & ride), West Edmonton Mall, Costco, Casino/Hotel. Easy access: Anthony Henday/Whitemud Freeways, 87th Ave, 215 Street.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Lori Sorge
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited