- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This tastefully updated bungalow in Ritchie is sure to please. Featuring 2+1 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and the perfect blend of old and new. The kitchen is renovated with high end stainless steel appliances, butcher block counters, & a beautiful butler pantry. The basement has a large rec room, 3rd bedroom, half bathroom, & laundry. Other upgrades include many newer windows, 100amp electrical, & more. Outside you will find a large deck, sunny south facing yard, & an oversized detached garage. Walking distance to Ritchie Market, Millcreek Ravine, Whyte Ave, and a quick jaunt to Downtown & the UofA. Don’t miss out!
Courtesy of Christopher Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty