- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new two story detached home in desirable Idylwydle — this is your opportunity to live in a new home built in a mature, central neighbourhood. The open concept main floor features a gourmet kitchen with a large island and dining area, designer 2PC powder room and lots windows and natural light. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, & laundry. The large master bedroom has a walk in closet and stunning a 4PC ensuite. Other features include: high gloss cabinets, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace, built in speakers on main floor, master, & deck, high efficiency furnace, large deck and a double detached garage! The large, unfinished basement has roughed in plumbing and a separate entrance with tons of potential. Walking distance to the future South East LRT, close to downtown & the UofA! Don't miss out!
Courtesy of Christopher Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty