- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Incredible two storey home in Windsor Park just steps from the University of Alberta, UofA Hospital, & River Valley. The home has an open concept floor plan with a stunning custom kitchen, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, open stairwell to the upper level & more. Featuring four bedrooms above grade & two full bathrooms above grade, including a large master bedroom with vaulted ceilings & hardwood floors throughout the whole second level. Fully developed basement with an additional bedroom, full bathroom, and recreation room. Last but surely not least is the 22x40 foot self-contained studio/garage with vaulted ceilings and its own heating and plumbing systems ideal for a home office, guest house, or gym. All of this is sitting on a 50' wide by 150' deep lot with a west facing back yard. This is an incredible opportunity! Don't miss out!
Courtesy of Christopher Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty