- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Extensively upgraded half duplex in the mature neighborhood of Fraser! Featuring 3 bedrooms upstairs with a large master bedroom that can easily accommodate a king size bed! The many upgrades include a remodeled kitchen with glass tile back-splash, espresso cabinetry, and a basin sink. Stylish vinyl plank flooring throughout the entire home makes cleaning a breeze. Newer appliances, furnace and hot water tank! French patio doors lead out to a large yard with a tiered deck, fire pit, and plenty of space for pets and entertaining. The basement has a second living space great for keeping noise away from the bedrooms. Room for parking in the rear and plenty of street parking available. This property is ideally located close to the river and the beautifully revamped trail system. The location is also perfect for commuting w/ great proximity to major arteries including Anthony Henday, Manning, and the Yellowhead. This property is truly a rare find with all the elements of location, upgrades, and affordability!