- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Summerlea - a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood within walking distance to West Edmonton Mall, Terra Losa Shopping Centre & bus routes. This lovely 2 storey offers almost 2800sf of finished living space incl a large & inviting entry, formal living rm, adjacent to the dining rm, a family rm w/wood-burning fireplace & patio doors, updated bright white kitchen w/spacious breakfast nook, as well as a powder rm & convenient laundry on the main flr. The upper level is complete w/spacious master bdrm featuring newer ensuite bath, 2 more bdrms & a full bath for the family. A fully finished bsmt adds a huge rec rm/exercise space, 2 more bdrms & a 3 pc bath. Perfect for the growing family w/its bright & sunny, west-facing back yard! Playground & park is only a short walk & both the Whitemud & Anthony Henday fwys are only mins away. Additional upgrades incl: furnace & central A/C, windows, roof, skylight, central vac, carpets & kitchen.
Courtesy of Robert Leishman
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence