- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Montorio built 1400 sqft, 3 bedroom plus Bonus room in Walker Summit, features open layout with a modern kitchen complete with granite counters, a work island/with eating bar and walk through panty. Upper level with bonus room, 3 roomy bedrooms, master suite with large walk-in closet and 4 piece en-suite, and laundry room. Features, separate side entrance for easy access to lower level, 22ft deep garage with room for storage, 2.5 bathrooms, deck from patio doors. Stainless steel appliances, front and rear landscaping. Alberta New Home Warranty, walking distance from shopping center and close to walking trails. Trades WelcomeBrochure
Courtesy of Tom Gariano
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty