- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Ideally located between downtown & Oliver, four blocks away from the Ice District & steps from tree-lined streets & parks. Choose Cosmopolitan living in this 912 sq ft 2 bedroom, two full bath open concept unit with in-suite laundry. The white kitchen has full sized appliances including a built-in dishwasher. Big windows fill the home with natural light & enjoy sunsets on your large balcony with gas BBQ hook up. The master boasts a large walk-in closet & also included is a titled underground parking stall & secure storage locker. With 8" solid concrete walls & ceilings providing superior soundproofing, fire safety and includes air conditioning, this well-managed complex has reasonable condo fees, ample visitor parking & recently upgraded fitness center. Two blocks from Grant MacEwan, Norquest & the Corona LRT Station to the U of A, act today to capitalize on Edmonton's growing & vibrant downtown core!