- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ORIGINAL OWNERS, MINT CONDITION! This very impressive condo, still looks new, is almost 1200 sq ft and comes with 2 bedrooms + Den, 2 full bathrooms, in-suite laundry and a HEATED UNDERGROUND titled parking. The north east facing patio backs onto beautiful open green spaces and welcomes natural daylight to brightens the entire unit. A wide open kitchen with raised eating bar, compliments the white cabinets and plenty of counter-space for entertaining family and friends. The spacious Master bedroom overlook the beautiful backyard and has its own walk-through closet and full ensuite. Second bdrm also overlooks the green space and is totally separated with a private bath. This building has a gym and a guest sitting area. Very low condo fee which includes your monthly HEAT & WATER expenses. Close to all amenities and easy access to Whitemud & Anthony Henday, will make this unit perfect for first time home buyers or someone wanting to downsize and still have space. Take a look and it could be yours!
Courtesy of Syndon Brown
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty